Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

This year Eric and I welcomed in the New Year with some of our good friends, Rob and Renae. We had a great time by eating chocolate chip cookies with ice cream, watching this crazy man shoot over water in a car, and played a new game called Quelf. Quelf is a game of random questions and actions that you must answer or perform to win the game. I went first and my card said that I had to snort each time that I laughed throughout the game. It was great fun!
            Here are Rob and Renae striking a pose for me as I have to pretend to be a photographer.



Here are Rob and Renae pretending to be flight attendants!


I then drew a card that told me I had to wear a bib.


Eric and Rob with their girls, Sadie and Darla.

 
Rob pretending to be a cowboy running around a beached whale. (hilarious!)


Rob singing the National Anthem with his nose.


Eric doing the Hula while humming a lullaby.
 


Our family spent the first Sunday afternoon of the new year by going to eat Mexican as a family.(that's right, we were able to eat Mexican for lunch after church because B was sleeping and Mexican food is really fast.) Of course B managed to wake up before we were done and she took care of some business in her diaper as well. Good thing we only live 7 minutes from the nearest Mexican restaurant. Eric and I laughed through it all! After Mexican we came home and all took a nap, then woke up to just enjoy some time together as a family.


 
 
 
 
 
Our sweet baby girl is 22 weeks!


1 comment:

  1. I would love that game! I love the pics of Brantley - she is getting so big, holding her head up on her tummy! Thanks for the regular updates!

    ReplyDelete