Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brantley has started crawling

Well something momentous occurred a couple of days ago. Our child has started to crawl. On her 8 month birthday we saw what appeared to be two or three steps of crawling. This is just another reminder that our little girl is growing up and growing up fast. We were so excited about this major event in her life that Megan and I screamed with joy; this, of course, resulted in Brantley crying. Well we visited Megan's Mom's new house this weekend and I got to video her crawling. I feel as if she is progressing quite well and I am a proud father! I hope that all of you enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Brantley! We love you, Miss Brantley. Please don't brag to Connor that you can now crawl. We're hoping Connor doesn't learn to crawl for a really long time because 3 moving kids is a lot of work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brantley! I am so proud of you. You are growing up so fast. Hope the Soogns are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete