Monday, August 16, 2010

Dedicated to....

My favorite Mary Catherine and Debra Dele! Thank you for inspiring me to have the DIY attitude and giving me the courage I needed to sit behind that scary sewing machine.  Look what I made.....
 I made these curtains for the window in Brantley's playroom:)


I had some leftover fabric from the curtains so I made a pillow to go on a chair that Eric's parents have ordered for Brantley. 

Okay, so I need to make sure that I give credit to my awesome mom because she is the ultimate DIYer and she helped me with all of the measuring and cutting for my curtains and pillow, but I did ALL of the sewing myself!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Go Megan!!! :) they look awesome and you did a fabulous job! I hope you are so proud of yourself. And I love the fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put up some pictures of the whole play room. :-) Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Megan! I love it all and think I may hire you to sew Connor's halloween costume. He's going to be a football. Not a football player. A football. So get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! Looks great Megan! Can't wait to see that pillow in that cute little chair! I think we need to have a girls movie night in that cave of a room upstairs! Or maybe on a rainy afternoon... just sayin... :)

    ReplyDelete