Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

Here is a glimpse of our Easter 2011....
 Our family of three getting ready to enjoy a yummy Easter lunch at the wonderful Nicholes' house. (Please ignore B's face in this picture, she was staring down the food table and ready to eat.)
 My little punkin. My mom made her Easter dress. Yes, she rocks!
 Me and my favorite little girl.
Daddy and his princess.

Now it's time for the Easter egg hunt and bubble time. Seriously, I think the child could blow bubbles all the live long day if I allowed her to do so. ( I blame this on her Aunt Sissy and Momma Dawn.)







We pray that you and your family had a joyous Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. it was nice to see you in passing on Sunday! you looked beautiful and i love, love, love brantley's dress.

    did you know that your sweet husband entered my giveaway for you, too? it made me smile a big, fat, toothy grin. i was pulling for you. big time.

    ReplyDelete