Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Baby Belly"

That's what you will hear my little almost 2 year old (sniff sniff!) say if you are to ask her what is in her Mommy's belly. If you take it a step further and ask her if it is a baby brother or baby sister she will quickly respond with, "baby sister". Well, we will just have to see about that one in a couple of months.

Eric and I are thrilled to share the news that we will be expecting our second sweet little bundle around December 3rd. I am 11 and a half weeks pregnant as of today. Things are going wonderful. Thankfully I had a really smooth pregnancy with Brantley and so far this one seems to be taking the same path. I am not showing yet, but I certainly have those moments during the day that I just feel fat.

Eric and I (and my mommy) have known since the first week of April, but wanted to keep it on the hush hush until we were able to take a first glimpse of our precious baby and hear the wonderful sound of a heartbeat. We were able to take care of all of that last week and have been sharing the wonderful news ever since. Brantley even got to wear her" I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!" shirt to church on Sunday.

Here is the first of many pictures of our second little blessing!


( I am so sorry for the sideways picture. I have rotated it a bajillion times, but it insists on being this way!)

3 comments:

  1. The Davenports couldn't be more thrilled about the newest baby Soong and can't wait to take his/her first photoshoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so exciting!!! When I read the first paragraph I was so confused because I thought I had missed your announcement!!! I am sure Brantley will make a wonderful big sister!!!

    ReplyDelete