Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October Fun!

I often struggle with what to share/write about on our blog, so I thought I would just simply share what B and I did this morning.......

First, we wrote Get Well cards to our favorite Gamecock. Brantley will tell you that she wrote a card to the "sick gamecock".

Next, we made yummy Rice Krispy Treat Pumpkins!

We pulled out all of our ingredients from the pantry. Rice Crispy cereal, mini marshmallows, butter, mini candies, spice drops, orange food coloring, green icing, and an adorable 2 year-old.

Next, the adorable 2 year-old tasted the mini marshmallows while Mommy melted the butter and the remaining marshmallows.
Then we mixed the crispy rice cereal into the orange colored marshmallows. We then covered the mini chocolate candies with the rice cereal mixture. (sorry, there are no pictures of this because my hands were a mess and so was my 2 year-old)
Finally, we put green icing and a green spice drop on the top for the stem and vine. 
Of course, I then let her have one:) We had so much fun doing this together. Of course, it was super messy and I put her in bath right after doing it, but we had the best time celebrating Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment