Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's time to take a break....

This will be my last post on our blog for quite a while. Not sure if this break will be a couple of months or a couple of years, or possibly even forever, but I have been convicted that I need to take a break from it. I have never "loved" blogging, but did it because so many of my friends had a blog and I felt as though I needed to do one just because they were. I saw it as another thing on my "to-do" list and it often took away precious minutes from my child, now children:) There have often been several times that it came before my time with the Lord because I just wanted to get it done and that caused my time with the Lord to be cut short and rushed.

Having said all of that, I am saying good-bye to the blogging world for a while. Thank you to all of my bajillion fans that followed my blog for the past several years. :) I made our blog into a book today thanks to blog2print.com and I am sure that our family will often enjoy looking back over the memories that we shared on our blog.


Good-Bye Blog World!

No comments:

Post a Comment