Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brantley Update

Our sweet little girl continues to laugh daily and it is so contagious! I mentioned before that Brantley did her best laugh only with her Daddy, well that is up until this past Thursday!!!!!! She laughed so hard at me for making this funny noise and then as she was laughing I started laughing at her which made her continue to laugh at me. It was awesome! Yes, I did have the camera close enough to me that I quickly turned it on to catch the moment and to have proof when Eric got home!

Brantley made a great accomplishment this week......she rolled over!!!!! For weeks she has been rolling to her side and with my camera in hand I was ready to record at any moment. She would get to her side and then stop and I think it was because she wasn't quite sure what to do with her arm. Well, she finally made it all the way over! I was able to catch it on video for Eric to watch when he got home! I was so proud of her. She rolls over all the time now. I love it, but she obviously can't get back over onto her back yet, so I have to help her out often!

This is a great moment to talk about my awesome camera as well. Before Brantley was born, Eric bought me a Vado HD camera. It is so small that it fits in my pocket, my purse, anywhere! It is really easy to use. I honestly think it only has 6 buttons! I love it! It has definitly come in handy this past week and I leave it out all the time to catch fun times with my girl!
Speaking of my girl....she turned 16 weeks old this past Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment