Saturday, November 28, 2009

B's First Thanksgiving

My house is a mess right now as we decorate for Christmas and I am loving every minute of it! Brantley loves looking around at the new lights and the huge tree in the middle of our family room.

Our family had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving visiting with family. Thought we would share some pictures of B's first Turkey Day and then I need to get back to taking care of the house. Enjoy!

                 Playing with Daddy after a yummy Thanksgiving meal!

Brantley in her Thanksgiving dress from her Sassy!



Sittin' with my Sassy!



Yes, our sweet little girl turned 17 weeks old on Friday! By the way, I am fully aware that her socks do not match her outfit. Her Daddy insisted that she wear them for the USC/Clemson game!

1 comment:

  1. She is just precious Megan!! And I love her Thanksgiving dress. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete