Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So much fun!!

We have been quite busy around the Soong house and enjoying the holiday season. I thought I would catch you up on some of our latest happenings.....

By far my favorite part of the day! I love when B and I (and sometimes baby doll as you can see) snuggle together in her room and read books.


One of my best friends, Debra Dele, and I packed Brantley Boo up and headed to her first trip to see the Lights at the Zoo. We had a great time!!!! ( Sidenote: My sweet hubby couldn't go because he was sick.)

Brantley staring at all of the fun lights.

Me and my sweet DD!


Momma and her girl:) (Can you tell someone is getting sleepy?)


Brantley loves her Santa ornament from DD so much that she wants to give it a big, wet kiss:)


DD, Santa, and Brantley Boo:)

Our family celebrated our annual Christmas at the Turner's this week. We have so much fun hanging out together and eating Momma Dawn's yummy cooking. This year was extra special because we were blessed with the sweet noises and smiles of Brantley Renee.



Momma and Brantley all dressed and ready for Christmas at the Turner's.

Brantley with her Momma Dawn.

1 comment:

  1. I love you girls! I had so much fun with you on our holiday outing. Maybe I can head that way again before I go back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete