Thursday, February 18, 2010

My heart strings!

For the past couple of nights Eric has been pulling out his guitar and playing/singing for Brantley. She loves it! From praise songs to made up songs about her, she thinks it is the greatest thing ever. While making dinner last night I heard the two of them in the den and I had to stop and take a minute to check it out. I couldn't get the huge smile off my face for the rest of the night. There is nothing better than seeing a sweet little girl in awe of her Daddy!
 
  
This Valentine's Day Eric was asked to be several people's Valentine. Me, Brantley, and Sadie. He was honored!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That is so special and I can just imagine the similar pictures that you'll take as Brantley gets older watching her daddy play! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete