Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello World! I am 7 Months old!

Hello! I am 7 months old!
 
My Daddy and Mommy say that I am growing up way too fast. 
I want to share with you some of the things that I have been up to in the last month.
 
I like sitting in my high chair at the table and eating yummy solid foods.

Can you see my cute littly toothie?
 
I love sitting on the floor to play.

Our family loves to go for walks around the neighborhood and I love being able to watch where we are going.
I enjoy drinking water from my sippy cup during the day. 
I sometimes like to hold my bottle myself.
 
I love my new big girl car seat!

 
I like to stand at the coffee table with my Daddy right behind.

I love to splash in my new duckie bath tub. ( Mommy forgot to take a picture of me in it this morning during bathtime.)
Mommy and I love to go shopping together and I really like sitting in the shopping cart.

My Daddy and Mommy say that I am growing up too fast. I have no idea what they are talking about.
Love,
B

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! It is so cute! Love you! Love, Megan C

    ReplyDelete