Thursday, September 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

Here are some things that our family has been up to in the past month.......


Brantley has found her new favorite place to play. One of our kitchen drawers!

We have gotten to spend time with Sweet Baby Ian!


We spent Labor Day 2010 at Finlay Park with some of our greatest friends. Including Brantley's favorite Nae-Nae.


We went to Monkey Joe's with B's Sassy and my great friend, Andrea, and her little boy, Grantham.

Brantley is getting much better at using utensils when she eats. I know it doesn't look like it here, but trust me, it is much better than it was. 


We went to the Greek Festival this year and ran into our favorite Trevett Family!

I am still loving sewing and I have a list a mile long of projects that I want to accomplish, but here is my most recent accomplishment. 
A laptop cover!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She has grown soo much! I feel so distant! AND I'm so sad I missed the Greek festival this year :) AND you're sewing inspires me!

    ReplyDelete