Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Coffee Filters

There are so many uses for coffee filters.......

Enjoying a warm cup of coffee.

When I was a little girl I would have told you that coffee filters were meant to be worn on your head. 








 My mom has told me that you can use them for cleaning.

I love to save money (who doesn't?) and I love to decorate and redecorate my house! So, I say.....(and thousands of others) that coffee filters were meant for decoration!
This is my $5.00 fall wreath made out of natural colored coffee filters. Only took me about 45 minutes and I LOVE it!
How do you use coffee filters?

5 comments:

  1. This would look great in my living room - Can I get a quick DIY guide from you? Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath! I use coffee filters to hold popcorn for the kids and I used them a ton when I was a teacher for dividing snacks, supplies, etc. But mainly I use them to filter coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, megan! i love that wreath. and i didn't know that you had a blog? i feel very strongly that if you are reading mine then i need to read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wreath! It looks wonderful! So creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Megan! Just found your blog. :) Precious family. Love you.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete