Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to Life....

Ahhh....breath.....Ever have that feeling that you are traveling in a tornado? Yea, me neither! But, for the past two and a half days I have been going non-stop. Until now. My husband will tell you that I love it and yea for the most part I do.
After having a wonderful Christmas in our home with relatives visiting, we took off the very next day to spend a week in Hilton Head with the hubby's family. It was a wonderful trip and a great time was had by all, but when we made our way back home on Sunday my mind was in the mode of list-making with all of the things I wanted to tackle when we got home and why I think I have to have it all done in 24 hours is beyond me. There were things to be cleaned, laundry to be washed, closets to organize ( I LOVE to organize), and consigning items to be gathered (my new favorite hobby), and errands to run.
Now, two and a half days later, it is all done! B went back to preschool today and I was able to run some errands, and now I feel as though we are back to life. Thank you Lord for vacation and rest, and thank you Lord for a clean and organized house and routine!
Here are a few pictures for our family opening our stockings. I will post more pictures from Christmas and HH as soon as I get the chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment