Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Snow Days!

I have LOVED having Eric home with us for the past two days during these snow days. I have heard lots of laughing and giggling. Had lots of snuggle time with Eric, B, and Sadie. Enjoyed watching my brave hubby take our prissy little dog out into the snow to go potty.  Loved watching movies, eating popcorn, and sipping hot chocolate. Our most favorite activity has been building FORTS in the den:)

Here are some pictures from HH that I promised to post. Enjoy!


We visited a fun, FREE, petting zoo!



B was able to ring in the New Year at 12 (noon) at a local Children's museum.






2 comments:

  1. Your house looks like a postcard! Beautiful with the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally making a fort next time I come to your house! That's awesome! So who had more fun, Eric or Baby B?

    ReplyDelete