Monday, August 11, 2008

Go USA!!!!

Eric and I have been looking forward to the Olympics for quite some time and unfortunately with our busy schedules we have not been able to watch it as much as we would like to. Well, last night around 11pm we finally got in bed and were both about to fall asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow. We had the t.v. still on and noticed that the men's 400m free style relay was about to begin. So, with one eye open we decided to watch. With in no time we were both sitting straight up and yelling, " faster, faster", "Beat those Frenchmen!". By the end of the race Eric and I were literally standing on top of the bed giving each other high fives as the USA team won another gold medal!!!! It was the best swimming race I have ever seen!!!!It was amazing how fast Eric and I woke up to cheer for our country.

After that we turned off the t.v. and it took Eric no time at all to begin snoring in my ear and it took me forever to calm down and fall asleep!

Go Team USA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment