Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here we go....

Okay, so I always thought that we wouldn't start one of these blog thingys until we had kids, but I came home tonight from walking with the dog and Eric had started one, so here we go:) So, tonight Sadie and I are enjoying a nice walk around the neighborhood and all of a sudden I noticed these three little boys, somewhere between 5 and 7 years old,  in the wooded area in between two houses. One was obviously being held hostage against a tree while the other held his blue, plastic, water gun against his chest. I am assuming the third was the ring leader instructing them on what to do next. All of this is happening with their backs facing me. Well, apparently they all needed a break because the gun went on the ground, the hostage was released and down went the zippers to their shorts and they began marking their territory on the tree. I thought I was going to die laughing. I guess they heard me snicker because one turned around and they all started laughing like little girls. It is moments like these that I sometime feel the Lord telling me...."Megan, one day I am going to bless you with ALL boys." Oh dear!!!

2 comments:

  1. Followed this link from your FB page and just read a little bit...this little anecdote is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete