Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brantley's First Day at Church

Brantley's first day at church was this past Sunday. We waited to take her to church after she received her shots. So that we could ease her and myself into leaving her, we only went to Sunday School. The FANTASTIC nursery workers said that she did marvelous and did not even cry a bit. When I went to pick her up she was as happy as ever laying in a crib smiling and talking to herself. Now, I am not saying this here mom doesn't still have some fears of leaving her and the possibility of her getting sick, but it sure does make it easier when you know that your church is cleaned so well and there are so many incredible people to take care of your child. I left her again for a little while this week as I went to a mommy group and it was much easier the second time to leave her for a little while. I am starting to realize the importance of "me time" and how it makes me a better wife and mom.
Speaking of being a wife... my hubby and I are going to be enjoying our first "date night" as parents this weekend. Brantley's Godmother, Dawn, is coming over to watch Brantley. Eric and I are really looking forward to our date night and have been talking about where we want to go eat for the past week.
I have included some pictures of Brantley's first Sunday at church. Not only was it a special day for Brantley, but it was also her Aunt Kristin's birthday. Kristin is one of my best friends and I am so glad that Brantley got to share in her exciting day.

Brantley and her Aunt Kristin


Brantley Renee all ready for her first day at church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment