Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brantley's Talented Mouth

Over the past couple of days I have noticed just how talented my daughter is with her mouth. Let me share a couple of her talents with you.
Out of this sweet mouth come the sounds of happiness when she plays with her daddy and the sounds of frustration when she is tired, hungry, or wet.
Out of this mouth come the most adorable spit bubbles that she forms.
Out of this mouth come the cutest noises as she talks to herself and her animals.
With this mouth she forms the most precious smiles.
But, I must say that her most recent accomplishment is what goes IN HER MOUTH.........her thumb!!!!!
Yes, our sweet little girl has discovered her thumb and loves it. Eric and I aren't crazy about it, but of course we thing it is precious. We are constantly going in her room to take it out and replace it with a pacifier. I wish she didn't have to take either, but I would prefer the pacifier because one day I can take that away. I can't ever take away her thumb.

I thought I would share some of the pictures that I took yesterday of Brantley and her new talent.

 
 
I stuck this one in there because I think she looks absolutely adorable! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did the "mouth" entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO STINKIN' CUTE! I love her little hat! I have updated my blog just for you Megan! Go check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete