Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brantley Noises

Well as you may have noticed we are a little obsessed with our child! You find yourself doing things, speaking certain ways and videoing certain things you never thought you would. Like for instance we find it absolutely hilarious the way our child poops. Her face gets all red and she grunts like a little man. Absolutely adorable to us. Never thought I would video anyone pooping nor write about anybody's poop. So Brantley has started to talk to herself a lot more now. Of course this is the most awesome thing ever to me and Megan! So I caught it on tape this weekend. Anyway, all this to say here is a cute video of our child talking to herself. You know just noises but the most beautiful noises in the world! I hope you enjoy! She starts making noises around 50 seconds into it.


1 comment:

  1. aww. Thanks for telling me about the blog! I'm so glad you are videoing, it makes me feel like I'm meeting her - especially the close up turn in on her face! :) ha

    ReplyDelete