Thursday, September 10, 2009

So to those 5 people that read our old blog...

Well, to those few people that actually read our old blog an apology is in order. We may have been a little premature in our blogging excitement before. But things have changed only slightly. Ok, well pretty huge actually. We have a new addition to our family and she is an amazing blessing from God. Her name is Brantley Renee Soong and she was born July 31st, 2009 at 11:31pm at 8 pounds and 0.6 oz and 19 inches long.


So in my opinion we have a ton more to write about than before. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. So she has spurred us both on to keep people up to date on the family news and happenings. So here is our second attempt at blogging and I am sure it will be a much more successful one.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep reading! I can't wait to meet Brantley - I hope things are going well. Please let us know if I can do anything!

    ReplyDelete